- For each newsroom post, you may select 10 channels (there are hundreds to choose from) of distribution that are relevant to your post. Your news and information are automatically disseminated to journalists, bloggers, consumers and followers who are monitoring the channels you select.
- Add keyword links to help better direct your audience to specific information. (Please be advised our links are NO FOLLOW links as per Google best practices.)
- Choose what geographical region your information is applicable to; journalists in the channels you have chosen who are monitoring those regions will receive your information.
- Your newsroom is integrated with the JAQ (journalists Ask Questions) module that allows journalists to make direct inquiries to newsroom owners for information they are seeking for stories.
- Select up to 10 key word/phrase tags for your posts to make information easier to find by your audience. This could include a particular product name or something specific that is not a part of our categories.
- Your newsroom is discoverable by journalists, bloggers, consumers and customers who follow your newsroom and wish to be kept up to date on your company’s activities.
- Your newsroom and information are available to be picked up by search engines.
- Ability to search only your newsroom for information.
- Your newsroom and content are discoverable by journalists and followers through our Media Desk.
- An icon is provided to you to add to your website alongside your other social media icons to direct visitors to your newsroom.
- Ability to post events and milestones to your newsroom events calendar. Your events calendar is accessible by journalists and followers.
- Events can be linked to third party ticket sales and reservations services.
Other Gold Package Benefits
- In journalists’ Media Desk, silver package posts are displayed before silver, bronze and free package posts.
When journalists register and the ‘recommended newsrooms to follow’ are displayed, your newsroom will be displayed before silver, bronze and free newsrooms.